• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

how did this happen?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Simple. The clip must have been put on a video editing program and a mirror effect could have been used. I will make Sachin bat left handed and post the youtube link later. Great idea by the guy who thought this in the first place.

Athlai

Not Terrible
the funny thing is their faces still look the same, even though they should be up side down too
Uh... no.

It isn't flipping upside down. It is laterally inverting it, pretty much every film editing software program has it. Even ones you get for free like Windows Movie Maker and iMovie I think.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Somebody to do it to the delivery that Warne bowled to Strauss. Chinamen are cool.

SaeedAnwar

U19 Debutant
btw time passes quick eh, this was almost 10 years ago, i was only in grade 9 back when this match was played, now I am a grown man working full time job

Last edited:

subshakerz

International Coach
Um, here's the video description:

"Sourav right handed... This is a fun video... Just to see how Sourav would look if he had been a right handed batsman. The original video has just been laterally inverted."