Thread: Aus vs SA Fantasy Cricket

Cricket Spectator

Aus vs SA Fantasy Cricket

Well http://www.cricketmanager.net is at it again. This time it's the Aussies against the Proteas One Day Series. Watch out for my team 'Oka Knockas', they're going to kick a*se.

ArrToo.

Cool game!

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Is there a cricketweb conference set up?

My inspired switching in of Flintoff and Astle at the halfway point this 1st Test proved pretty pleasing
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Cricket Spectator
    Well I am doing rather badly in the England / NZ series, I didn't realise about the 2nd Innings transfer rules but I hear from some of the players that the rules are changing for the next match and you can only make transfers until play starts the day after both teams have batted. Should make it a bit more interesting next time!

Cricket Spectator
    James Nixon, if you read these, how about starting a CricketWeb conference in CricketManager.net that we can all join?

Cricket Spectator
    The first match starts soon, better get your team selected if you want to play! Looks like there's no CricketWeb conference, but I'll create one if I get an indication of who is keen? Like CricketManager says, it's more fun to play against a smaller group of people!!

Cheers

ArrToo

It's a great idea ArrToo. I just haven't found the time to get it sorted with all the other things happening with Cricket Web at the moment.

If you could get one up and running with the Cricket Web name I'll create a section on Cricket Web for it and you could even keep it updated, etc if you like.

Once you have it setup send me details of it james.nixon@cricketweb.net .

Cricket Spectator
    Okay, it's all sorted. The Conference is called CricketWeb.net with the password as james and you can join it from any series. Just send me an email if there is anything you need to know.

ArrToo!

Thread Information