• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aus vs SA Fantasy Cricket

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Is there a cricketweb conference set up?

My inspired switching in of Flintoff and Astle at the halfway point this 1st Test proved pretty pleasing

ArrToo

Cricket Spectator
Well I am doing rather badly in the England / NZ series, I didn't realise about the 2nd Innings transfer rules :cry: but I hear from some of the players that the rules are changing for the next match and you can only make transfers until play starts the day after both teams have batted. Should make it a bit more interesting next time!

ArrToo

Cricket Spectator
James Nixon, if you read these, how about starting a CricketWeb conference in CricketManager.net that we can all join?

:laugh:

ArrToo

Cricket Spectator
The first match starts soon, better get your team selected if you want to play! Looks like there's no CricketWeb conference, but I'll create one if I get an indication of who is keen? Like CricketManager says, it's more fun to play against a smaller group of people!!

Cheers

ArrToo

James

Cricket Web Owner
It's a great idea ArrToo. I just haven't found the time to get it sorted with all the other things happening with Cricket Web at the moment.

If you could get one up and running with the Cricket Web name I'll create a section on Cricket Web for it and you could even keep it updated, etc if you like.

Once you have it setup send me details of it james.nixon@cricketweb.net .

ArrToo

Cricket Spectator
Okay, it's all sorted. The Conference is called CricketWeb.net with the password as james and you can join it from any series. Just send me an email if there is anything you need to know.

ArrToo!