• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Noetic Science??

jdurkin

Cricket Spectator
If anyone has heard about noetic science???

Information that i had learned whilst reading about it may give some answers on the swing of a cricket ball???

Let me know what you think if you are intersted in the the topic!

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Never heard of it, looked it up on the internet and from the limited amount I've read it looks like new-age claptrap and quackery. And has nothing to do with cricket.

Mods, please delete this thread.

Lostman

State Captain
A freemasons lodge in England were teaching the English bowlers how to swing the ball for the 05 ashes using the long forgotton and secretive noetic skills. The ancient knowlege passed onto the cricketers was so great that the after affects manifested themselves in deadly ways. Alcholism leading to suicide attempts by drowning, early retirement, mental ailments and a host of other bodily injuries that didn't heal were a direct result of using these noetic powers. The catholics in Ireland who witnessed the use of this great power were scared. The pope was informed and he promptly sent his swiss assasins to london to try and get the secrets to this power. They were unable to accomplish this but a secret compromise was made between the church and masons.
The excessive swing was then blamed on Murray mints, and the public was happy with the explanation.

P.S noetic crapolla is a theme in Dan Browns (Angel-demons/ Da vinci code) new book the "the lost symbol" wanted to just clarify my ramblings.:laugh:
Might just quit my day job for a month, work on this and send it to Browns publishers, might have a chance wih this.:ph34r:

cover drive man

International Captain
If anyone has heard about noetic science???

Information that i had learned whilst reading about it may give some answers on the swing of a cricket ball???

Let me know what you think if you are intersted in the the topic!
Been reading Dan Brown's new book? ;)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Have you reported the thread? I'm not going to because I'm not bothered by this thread, but that's the best way to get the mods' attention.