• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Corporate Cup India

Deja moo

International Captain
New proposal by Dalmiya...........

Corporate Cup which will be annual, have 4 to 6 teams with corpoate sponsorship, no limits on number of overseas players, to be held during the Indian Summer, huge prizes.....

What do you think?

V Reddy

International Debutant
orangepitch said:
New proposal by Dalmiya...........

Corporate Cup which will be annual, have 4 to 6 teams with corpoate sponsorship, no limits on number of overseas players, to be held during the Indian Summer, huge prizes.....

What do you think?
I think there is a limit of 4 overseas players. When is this tourney held? Next year? I think this will be a success especially as some overseas players will be coming too. I think there is a good chance that Lara and Waugh may come as they have contracts with MRF.

I feel that 1-2 overseas players system should be put up in India too with Ranji Trophy and teams should be called along with their sponser's names like Surrey Lions then there will be more involvement in Cricket by sponsers and selction process will improve too as there will more involvement from sponsers. Also you will definately see more crowd coming to watch Ranji matches as there will overseas players too.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Should be real interesting , im sure many overseas players would be interested not only for the money but also to get accustomed to the sub continent pitches and weather etc