• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Justin Langer Retires

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Report seems a bit non-commital. Wouldn't be massively surprised if he turned out for Middlesex in a player/coach capacity next year.

masterblaster

International Captain
Always been a fan of Justin Langer. Underrated for most of his career and one of the toughest cricketers out there. I'm sure he'd make a pretty good coach.

Spinksy

Banned
He should probably coach Australia.
I wouldn't go that far. I agree with the idea that he would make a great coach, I support that entirely. But him coaching Australia is going too far in my opinion, he wouldn't be that good. I wouldn't be surprised however if he coached a state team, Western Australia possibly.

Jakester1288

International Regular
I wouldn't go that far. I agree with the idea that he would make a great coach, I support that entirely. But him coaching Australia is going too far in my opinion, he wouldn't be that good. I wouldn't be surprised however if he coached a state team, Western Australia possibly.
Wouldn't that make Tom a bit Moody?

Oh wow, that was ****.