• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which ODI Nation U Support At Present?

U Support At Present? (Only 1 Vote)

• Total voters

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
For the coming ICC Champions Trophy I would have preferred the last format where there was a qualifying tournament for the last 4 full members:

Ex:
7) England - Getting thrashed by form-less Australia & going so close to defeat from Ireland, they would have still qualified but after facing tough competition from Bangladesh.

8) West Indies - Would have been different with full squad but will be surprised if this squad even qualifies for the main event. They could have easily been beaten by Bangladesh, England & who knows fast improving Zimbabwe. I could guess on them ending in the bottom even in a qualifying tournament.

9) Bangladesh - With the kinda of form they are at present they could beat any team in the tournament. According to me they could easily gain the qualification & they might even top England & West Indies to win the qualifying tournament.

10) Zimbabwe - Fast imp. Might beat this West Indies team. May not qualify but who knows? One more upset & they are through.

Its always good to have better team in the tournament than this kind of 3rd level West Indies squad.

Last edited:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No offence but isn't this similar to the "what nation you support?" thread?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyway, I will always pledge my allegiance to Australia. Barring the unlikely circumstance that NSW win their own country, obv.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Australia, I suppose. I don't really care about the shorter forms, more Twenty20, I'll watch the ODI's, doesn't mean I don't support us though.