• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin interview

Cruxdude

International Debutant
What do people think about his suggestion to split 50-50 into 4 innings of 25 each. I initially assumed that the teams continue with what their score was after the first 25 overs. That would make that a pretty good idea, I believe. But, reading some reports it seems like he is suggesting 2 25-25 matches, which I think just kills the purpose of 50-50.

SaeedAnwar

U19 Debutant
one question, i saw a interview of sachin from 1988 and he was totally a black kid then even with afro hair

now he is much fairer, did he go through the same process as Michael Jackson?

Cruxdude

International Debutant
one question, i saw a interview of sachin from 1988 and he was totally a black kid then even with afro hair

I suppose you saw Vinod Kambli and thought that you were seeing Sachin. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket

LOL.

That interview you looked at was with Tom Alter. It is a bit dark in the video, else he would have looked fair. He has been fair all his life.

He used to have really curly hair earlier. As a very small kid, he idolised John McEnroe and even put a head band and with that curly hair, it looks very sweet.

Try to get hold of this book - Making of a Cricketer by Ajit Tendulkar which has a lot of pictures of Tendulkar as a kid (or you might find pictures of a young Tendulkar off the internet).

I would love to see Tendulkar as a black afro man though. The idea appeals to me. :D

EDIT - This is the interview you are referring to mate. It is in sepia as you can see -

YouTube - young sachin tendulkar 1st interview ever intervied by tom alter

Last edited: