• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Cricket Team Draft

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It's been over six months since the last one occured, am pretty keen to do another.

Anyone interested?

There will be, primarily, a 24 hour limit per person. Selectable players must have played at least one ODI. At the end of the draft, a poll will be conducted and a simulation will take place. So it is up to you whether you want good players statistically, or players who are seen as good by the CricketWeb community.

First Round Draft Order

1) marc71178
2) Michaelf7777
3) joao
4) metallics2006
5) Nnanden
6) GeraintIsMyHero
7) Amitpal_00
8) kingkallis
9) Pasag
10) Somerset
11) marcussjd9
12) BoyBrumby
13) S.P Fleming
14) Jamee999
15) Pup_Clarke

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
In! I actually am semi-planning an idea of doing another Test draft, but without any players drafted first time round. A Minor League, if you will.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Will battle this out with Jamee if I have to, would prefer a few more.

Amitpal_00

Cricket Spectator
Yep, count me in.

1. Nnanden
2. Jamee99
3. marcussjd9
4. Somerset
5. pasag
6. Michaelf7777
7. S.P Fleming
8. Joao
9. Amitpal_00

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Would love to have a go, but am v shortly under the knife so my participation might be a bit sporadic thereafter.

Provisionally in anyway.