• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pick your XI

Craig

World Traveller
Liam I should add this on the topic of Samuels, he played 6 FC games, one for Jamacia and mostly WICB XI teams. Vincent scored 104 and 54 on his Test debut as an opener and he never opened before.

I felt he batted well, but lately he has gone off the boil for what he is capable.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
vishnureddy said:
:lol: :lol: . I say bring back Ramps too :lol: :lol: .
If it's in place of Hussain, you've got yourself a deal. Neither can bat any more, neither can catch - perfect replacement.

And to think on Monday I penned a feature article praising Hussain (mind you, that was as a skipper).

PY

International Coach
Can't believe no one has complained at people saying that AA is not deserving of his place in the Test side, there's a couple of people who have put him in the Oh-no XI yet no defence from the AAAS, call yourself a fan club :!( (;))

Disgraceful!!! :P

Craig

World Traveller
I dare not complain or critise AA if I want to live. Maybe I should move to Uzbekistan...