• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lashings

Anna

International Vice-Captain
I went to the Lashings match today but had to leave before the end and I cannot find a full scorecard anywhere. Can anyone tell me where to find one? It doesn't seem to have appeared on the Somerset or Lashings websites yet, if ever.

Rich2001

International Captain
Being a exibition match only, you will be hard pushed to find it until Lashings update their site tommorow (only be a report though) likewise for Somerset site if they do scorecards that is.

Otherwise it would probley appear in your local paper :rolleyes:

Rich2001

International Captain
Here you go

Eventually Lashings reached 298 for 6 from their forty overs, thanks to Craig McMillan who made 80, Stuart Williams 54, Sherwin Campbell 52 and 44 from Mark Waugh. For Somerset, Blackwell took 2 for 58.

Openers Carl Gazzard (32) and Jamie Cox got the Somerset reply off to a good start and when Cox was out for 46 in the fifteenth over, skipper Mike Burns and Keith Parsons took up the chase.The fifth wicket pair added 96 before Parsons was out for 61, leaving the Cidermen needing 87 off the last ten overs.

Sadly when Burns followed shortly after for 38, the Somerset innings lost momentum and wickets started to clatter until they were all out for 262 in the 39th leaving Lashings the winners by 36 runs.

(From the Somerset website)