• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
I didn't realise that there would be no hotspot/snicko in SA. Whats the point in the review system if its not standard?

Also dumb call with that in mind.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any Aussies here? If so who will you support?
Probably supporting South Africa personally. Not sure why, could just be an inherent thing against England (maybe I like England losing enough to stomach SA winning?), but SA do have a few players I like in Kallis, de Villiers and Duminy. And as I type, Swann gets ABDV. Lame.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm going for England, I tend to always go for the lower ranked side if Australia isn't playing.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha I edited my post so no-one will know what you're on about

Pretty sure I had to argue it with a couple of people the summer just gone :p

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Graeme Swann you're my hero.
Swanneh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone.
Wonder where he'll end up in the remaining 8 places of Sean's list :wub: