• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa

King Pietersen

International Captain
Nice bowling from Onions. Really has deserved that one, easily been England's best bowler this morning. Glad we broke that partnership, only need to get Prince, Kallis, De Villiers, Duminy and Boucher now then.....

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** Anderson ****s me. Honestly, if it's not swinging like a 70s car-keys party, the **** mopes around like he lost sixpence and picked up ha'penny.

What's wrong with you dickhead? Cheer up, Emo ****.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Amla looked woeful in his little inning. Prince is looking good though. Hopefully one or both of Kallis and Prince go on to make tons. The wicket is not offering much bounce or carry after the initial 10 overs or so and it is a good batting wicket though it certainly isn't that easy.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**** Anderson ****s me. Honestly, if it's not swinging like a 70s car-keys party, the **** mopes around like he lost sixpence and picked up ha'penny.

What's wrong with you dickhead? Cheer up, Emo ****.
:laugh:

Couldn't agree more. I mean his head goes down as soon as he's bowled the ball for ****'s sake. Here's a tip Jimmy, put some of that hair gel on the ball.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Look, I don't disagree that on appearances alone, Jimmeh's been bringin ***eh back since the mid-:naughty:s, but honestly, his attitude stinks. You'd come home every night half expecting him to have hanged himself in the garage.

Dire.
I think I just have a thing for emo cricketers. Some of my favourite players ever are emo on the field... Atherton, Watson, Jimmy... I'm sure there's more too.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Onioms carries on being awesome but no luck. The guy really is good, can get seam and pace from nothing pitches. Yet he's got to come off soon and then you can't see us getting a wicket.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Granted I haven't seen any of it, but I get the impression we've totally wasted the new ball in these conditions. SA are looking set to be way over par here, aren't they?

King Pietersen

International Captain
Prince gone =D Bit of drift and turn early for Swann and he takes the edge. Decent start after lunch for England, Onions has been awesome.