• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa

King Pietersen

International Captain
Was actually a pretty good over from Broad, the only bad delivery was the one that got the wicket. Work that one out. The short ball last delivery of the over was very nice.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Jimmy bowls a perfect outswinger to Prince. The replay shows a great seam position.

Nasser asks Botham "so, Ian, how easy is it to go from bowling that delivery to bowling the inswinger?", inviting him to give some proper technical analysis for once. Instead he just says "I don't think he'll want to".

Great stuff Beefy. Thanks for everything.

King Pietersen

International Captain
I dunno, the readings for Jimmy's bowling are what you'd expect, mid 80's mph. I have seen Broad timed at that speed on more that one occasion in different parts of the world, reaching as high as 93mph a couple of times.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I dunno, the readings for Jimmy's bowling are what you'd expect, mid 80's mph. I have seen Broad timed at that speed on more that one occasion in different parts of the world, reaching as high as 93mph a couple of times.
Yes but bouncers generally read a few mph slower than a fuller ball.

Oh and Prince still looks in bother against the bouncer. Mystic Zaremba predicts more short stuff here

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"A pity Steyn couldn't play today but good to see de Wet in the side," says Jezza. "One day they will bowl in tandem, and we'll have de Wet Steyn on the pitch." Meeah

Heh