• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Viv Richards accused of taking drugs as a player!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This is a bit old and not hot news. 14-16 hours old and no one is paying any attention to it because of the reputation of Qasim Umar. Look at the amount of space the newspaper I read dedicated to it here.

Umar has no proof and has made libelous comments. It is one man's words against anothers. TRASH.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
This is a bit old and not hot news. 14-16 hours old and no one is paying any attention to it because of the reputation of Qasim Umar. Look at the amount of space the newspaper I read dedicated to it here.

Umar has no proof and has made libelous comments. It is one man's words against anothers. TRASH.
Haa, good to hear. I have just made a useless thread then..

Mods close this bitch.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Might have smoked that odd cannabis cigar or two. Come on, some current players also do it when they are drunk.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I used to hang out with Viv back in the day, and he's all about the ket. I can tell you that much.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
If the general view is that this is untrue and defamatory then why on earth haven't the mods deleted this thread as per aussie's request? CW needs to get a bit canny about these things or the owners will find themselves in some pretty expensive trouble before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.