• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mystery Draft V.2 (1989-2009)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Code:
[B]Round 1[/B]

Somerset: Andy Flower - Tests/ODI (Zim)
Athlai: Murlai - Tests (SL) Shane Bond - ODI (NZ)
mettalics2006: Kallis - Tests (SA) Tendulkar - ODI (India)
Nnanden:
Michaelf7777777:
Matt79:
Shaggy Alfresco:
bagapath:

[B]Round 2[/B]

bagapath:
Shaggy Alfresco:
Matt79:
Michaelf7777777:
Nnanden:
mettalics2006:
Athlai:
Somerset:

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Jacques Kallis - Tests [RSA - 1/3]

Sachin Tendulkar - ODIs [IND]

Test Line Up

3. J Kallis

ODI Line Up

1. S Tendulkar

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
If I couldn't get Hadlee or Crowe I wasn't really prepared to take a New Zealander as my first pick so the "minnow" player of Flower was my best option. ;)
In Tests Flower is far and away the best option for minnows. Good choice.

bagapath

International Captain
havent seen some of these guys on the forum for quite some time. hope they turn up for this one at least.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
1 Mupariwa_Magic/Metallics2006
2 Athlai
3 bagapath
4 Matt79
5 Michaelf7777777
6 Shaggy Alfresco
7 Somerset
8 Nnanden
hey why am I not there? I registered before most of them on this list...have a look at the 1st page of this thread...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ricky Ponting for Tests
Shakib Al-Hasan for ODIs

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
hey why am I not there? I registered before most of them on this list...have a look at the 1st page of this thread...
Whoops and I also seem to have missed Jamee999 I was mostly going off MM's list and then the last few entrants. You guys will be shortlisted if we have any pull outs or if some of these guys have just simply disappeared. Either that or when we have the inevitable next mystery draft when drafts become cool again.

Sorry about missing ya.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Code:
[B]Round 1[/B]

Somerset: Andy Flower - Tests/ODI (Zim)
Athlai: Murlai - Tests (SL) Shane Bond - ODI (NZ)
mettalics2006: Kallis - Tests (SA) Tendulkar - ODI (India)
Nnanden: Ponting - Tests (Aus) Shakib al Hasan - ODI (Bang)
Michaelf7777777: Brian Lara - Tests/ODI (WI)
Matt79:
Shaggy Alfresco:
bagapath:

[B]Round 2[/B]

bagapath:
Shaggy Alfresco:
Matt79:
Michaelf7777777:
Nnanden:
mettalics2006:
Athlai:
Somerset:

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Sorry about missing ya.
Ya you should be sorry...You shouldn't volunteer for responsibilities if you can't handle them properly...

Anyways, I propose this to be started again with the first 8 members registered (since there hasn't been much progress)...

Last edited: