• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricInfo strikes again

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It's a second. Sanwarjeet Singh (SJS) got a link on his piece on Gavaskar a few days back. Thoughts - congrats as I said before even though you don't like that you are misquoted.

James

Cricket Web Owner
There's actually been at least half a dozen occasions now.

Very good of them to link us :)

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Have all of you offering congratulations actually read the piece? I'm not sure it does the site any favours. The opening line is "Chaminda Vaas may well be seen as one of the great under-rewarded players in cricket history, because he was so innocuous.":laugh:

I expect Richard is phoning his lawyer as this very moment.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Bit of false advertising there, I reckon. The by-line "The best on the web on your desktop," and then a link to an article by one Richard Dickinson. :unsure:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Well Done Richard. That Cricketweb is a great place for cricket lovers all the world was well known among its members, but the new recognition it has been getting through its members is really great.

Well Done to James as well.

Craig

World Traveller
Have all of you offering congratulations actually read the piece? I'm not sure it does the site any favours. The opening line is "Chaminda Vaas may well be seen as one of the great under-rewarded players in cricket history, because he was so innocuous.":laugh:

I expect Richard is phoning his lawyer as this very moment.
Seriously, get over yourself.

masterblaster

International Captain
Well done Richard. I thought it was a great article myself and it's fantastic that CricInfo is recognising the great work coming from the entire CW Staff.