• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in England T20s and ODIs

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Has Paul Stirling played any second XI cricket? Surprised a county hasn't looked at him...

Ireland's game to lose now.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wright to bowl the last over and get us a tie IMO.
Not that I want that to be the result :laugh:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has Paul Stirling played any second XI cricket? Surprised a county hasn't looked at him...

Ireland's game to lose now.
He's only 18, so he's probably on the books somewhere at Academy level. Quality player. He's out now though, c&b to Rashid. Need 50 more from 10 and a bit overs, six wickets left. Bit of a sweat.

kingkallis

International Coach
Rashid gets Stirling!

Ireland is just playing stupid cricket. All they need singles and they are losing wickets...

stumpski

International Captain
66-3, Swann nipping in with the wicket of Botha.

Actually I nearly always find myself rooting for the minnows even against England. Same with the T20, was willing Holland to get over the line. Simply because it means so much more to them. Always want England to win Tests though. I guess this would be hard to understand for an Aussie, but any English posters with me here?

tooextracool

International Coach
I'm actually cheering on Ireland to win this game. As usual arrogance creeps into English cricket after they win a series, selectors make a bunch of poor selections in the Ashes, one or 2 of them miraculously come off, England win a series against a top 5 side after 3 years and everyone thinks they are omnipotent again. They picked a side to lose against Ireland today and deserve anything but.

Uppercut

Rashid gets Stirling!

Ireland is just playing stupid cricket. All they need singles and they are losing wickets...
Jeez, it's not like they were out caught on the boundary. Taking a single every ball isn't particularly easy on a seaming, spinning deck.

kingkallis

International Coach
1-2 quite overs wont make a difference but Ireland need to hold their nerve now. They should not lose too many wickets trying to score quick runs!

Uppercut

Kev O'Brien goes. For 4 off 13 balls.

Trent Johnston the next man in. Still got Cusack and White to bat, and McCallan and West aren't mugs either.