• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in England T20s and ODIs

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why don't they bowl full and outside off stump to Strauss? That's where he's iffy.

It was the same during the test series. South Africa absolutely tortured him last year with the one that straightens from a right-armer going around the wicket. Australia never seem to go after him there at all.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Probably the only people worse than our current selectors tbh. Atherton is probably the only one who doesn't get swept up in it, and I hate him anyway.
Yeah, say what you think, Dav. It's not like he's ever gonna read it, is he? :ph34r:

Ravi looking determined to show he can play a test innings. Wrong format, obv, but baby steps...

alw1971

Cricket Spectator
I would seriously consider playing Cook instead of Bopara, Cook now scores faster! How things change?:laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
So painful to watch. 1-1, unless Hauritz opens a bag of tricks. Or Watson finds his swing.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Have to say it's amazing how far Australia has fallen as a one-day outfit. Well, not that amazing really when you consider the losses of Hayden, Gilchrist, McGrath, Symonds, Ponting & Haddin for one reason or another, but you know what I mean. We've been shyte for donkey's, but one expects better of the crims.

Hopes just looks a B&P hack to me.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How does Ferguson only average 35 in List A? Was good against NZ earlier in the year and looks all class here.
Hasn't really come good until pretty recently. He's always looked good at the crease but only in the last season or so has he actually started to make runs for SA.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Have to say it's amazing how far Australia has fallen as a one-day outfit. Well, not that amazing really when you consider the losses of Hayden, Gilchrist, McGrath, Symonds, Ponting & Haddin for one reason or another, but you know what I mean. We've been shyte for donkey's, but one expects better of the crims.

Hopes just looks a B&P hack to me.
Long way away from this ridiculous batting line-up

Hayden
Gilchrist
Ponting
Martyn
Clarke
Symonds
Hussey

That was just too good.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, that pinch-hitting performance from Ravi was just TOOO exciting, so I'm glad it's ended now. This series is making me weep,, still could be another close finish, when it never should of been.

Davies or Foster for Prior please you ****ing numbskulls. Anyone for Bopara, Napier for Anderson and we'd still just be average, but that's better then this, FFS.