• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in England T20s and ODIs

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
England have had 13 different opening combos in 21 20/20 games. Should be onto our 14th come Tuesday.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well... there is one other...

*picture of Andrew Symonds*
Yeah it doesn't help when they're not picking Hodge and Symonds. Whatever reasoning it means you're still leaving out 2 of the best T20 players in the world.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I meant of the players on the field today, White statistically is a lot better than the others in T20 internationals.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just went and got a shower and shave ahead of tonight's festivites, any news on play?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Play called off, disappointing. Reckon they could have got 5 overs in earlier on when the rain was only light, after the innings break.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Went to the game, straight BS. Gonna go tuesday, hoping for something better. Hate how OT is now being treated like a little county gorund...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I didn't catch much of the match, just the England 'innings' and caught Lee's slower one on the free hit. The wrist didn't appear to turn much, was it the one where the ball is held deeper in the hand?
It was indeed. Been bowling it for a while, alas, the commentary team were baffled.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It was indeed. Been bowling it for a while, alas, the commentary team were baffled.
Yeah, I think the first time I saw it was back in the home series against India; had Jaffer baffled. That was a fair while ago; the commentators really are slack.

brockley

International Captain
Clarke is a **** 20/20 batsmen comes in the 5th over ends up with 27,what are the australian selectors doing.