• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in England T20s and ODIs

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England should take this easily from here IMO. If our bowling from the T20WC is anything to go by, this'll all be over by the 16th over, even with England doing the chasing.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's probably because if D/L comes into the equation to any extent it's a guaranteed win for England.

In the World T20, England set the West Indies 162 to win in twenty overs, at a run rate of 8.1 per over. Rain came, and the chase was shortened. Duckworth-Lewis decreed that instead of scoring at 8.1 an over for twenty overs, the West Indies need only score at 8.8 an over for nine overs.

Any rain at all and you're home and dry.
Yep, that's exactly why Colly opted to chase, and fair enough too

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, anyone else want to nominate Clarke's innings as the worst ever in a 20/20 International? Painful. Voges gets to face all of 8 balls, Paine and Johnson get nothing. No point in batting down to ten if we can't accelerate. Hussey was great aswell.

Feel like Scaly.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We've never won a T20i without KP as far as I know, if any of you Aussie gents want cheering up

edit, that being said I'm not sure how many he has actually missed, can only think of one off the top of my head

pasag

RTDAS
If you look at the stats he's easily Australia's best T20 international batsman... I'm very surprised he wasn't straight on the teamsheet in the world cup, seems mad.
Meh, he's ok. Not good in pressure situations or when the bowling is any good though would have him in the side and he should have played the first Twenty20 world champs. As for best Australian Twenty20 bat, Brad Hodge is yer man.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yep, should be the curtain raiser this

Anyone know what the latest we can finish here is?