• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in England T20s and ODIs

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Now c'mon england win the last ODI to make my Prediction come true :D
6-1 to Australia that's what i said before the start of the series

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
The last three batting performances from OZ have been excellent, but it just goes to show that their earlier performances were as poor as they looked. Any half-decent side should be slaughtering this England outfit.

Still glad the Comms on TMS and Sky keep on going on about Rashid being dropped, because that clearly is the biggest selectorial issue over this England side8-)
Shhh clearly Swann was the weak link :blink:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Good start. Bit of swing for Anderson. If Onions bowls nice and straight like he does in Tests then it could be a good move bringing him in. Can't do much worse than Sidebottom tbf.

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
Don't worry, England will find a way to mess this up somehow.

I predict Australia will get around 230, England will be unable to chase it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke's a terrible ODI player. Should be 60 off 15 in these conditions, everyone else would be blah blah blah.