• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How much cricket do you watch?

Jakester1288

International Regular
1) When your team is playing.

2) When your team isn't playing

3) When it isn't on your T.V. (eg going to pubs, getting streams, going to mates, the game, etc)

stumpski

International Captain
Not an easy question to answer if you have more than one team (i.e. support a domestic team as well as the national side). And I assume you mean watch on TV/computer as well as live at the ground. But making the 'team' plural for these purposes, I would say I

(1) watch about 10% of Surrey's cricket at the Oval (go around 10 times a year, not always to the Oval though); watch all or part of maybe 20 days of England cricket on TV

(2) watch almost every game shown on Sky sports, but rarely from start to finish (I have a job)

(3) occasionally go to watch in pubs, although I have Sky at home, for the 'atmosphere' (although it generally transpires there are only 3 or 4 of us watching and it's liable to get switched over to the football at any time)

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
watch anything within my time zone or within reasonable hours to get sleep.

So rules out any cricket from West Indies, South Africa.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
If I have the time, nearly everything on TV and computer. Hong Kong Sixes, U19 cricket, English and South African domestic cricket and practically all international cricket. Can take or leave IPL, just watch the England or South African cricketers and of course, no female cricket.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Local team is Surrey, so I try and go at least twice a season to The Oval. Been once since coming back to the UK.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't watch a lot of cricket nowadays. My interest leans more towards cinema but there is nothing like a good test match or even a T20 once in a while. I do love to go to Eden Gardens for matches whenever India or Bengal are playing.

Last edited: