• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blind Pakistan cricketers denied visas to Britain

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
At least British Immigration are consistent I suppose. They treat everyone like criminals. It's almost like wanting to visit their country is a personal affront.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
That's disgusting.

Britain is slowly turning into Nazi Germany. It's fascinating, yet completely repulsive. Just like Big Brother would be if it was fascinating.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Doubtless there will be other instances akin to this, which appear equally deplorable to the public eye (mine included).

Seems ridiculous to me, as I'm sure many other things would if I knew of them, but then I've frankly no idea of the background to decisions such as these.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
immigration officials. now there's a grou of people I respect less than the ICC. pretty impressive achievement that...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Have you made extensive studies of the matter, or are you just going off mass media reports?

Genuine question.