• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

how much would you pay for...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
this isn't for sale, it's something my friend has.

how much do you think a bat that has been used by a bangladeshi batsman, then signed by the whole team, would be worth? (keeping in mind the skill of the side and the fact it is not going to increase in value much at all)

PY

International Coach
A half chewed toffee and picture of Bobby Charlton. :D

Depends what type of bat.

Langeveldt

Soutie
If its a BAS or a BDM or something like that.. Id give about £50...

But all the money for the bat, not the autographs, id rather have someone more classy like Chorley Girls U11 B signatures on the bat...

krkode

State Captain
If it were out of my pocket, this would be worth nothing. I really am a fan of no one on the Bangladeshi side.

But in general, take how much a Zimbabwean players' bat might cost and subtract $15...

Mr. P

well ne way, this guys got 4! (of the bats) i wanna buy 1, and wants, (wait for it) $600!

$600!

wat you guys reckon?

Kimbo

International Debutant
well you would have to love the bangladeshi side if you want to pay that much.
for example... bangladesh is worst than the first class sides in most countries, and you wouldnt pay much for their signed bats. they usually get raffled off at clubs with little interest.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Mr. Ponting said:
agreed, and the valu ain't gunna increase!

Id rather have someone better like Griqualand West....

Is the coaches signature on there? That would be worth more than all the players combined...

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
I think people would pay 300+ anyway. They are the international side after all.

My friend has a Matthew Hayden ODI shirt autographed by him and she was offered $2300 NZ for it and she turned it down.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol @ a Matty Hayden piece of cloth being worth more than 5 times more than a Bangladeshi piece of wood.

Rich2001

International Captain
Mr. Ponting said:
well ne way, this guys got 4! (of the bats) i wanna buy 1, and wants, (wait for it) $600!

$600!

wat you guys reckon?
That's daylight robbery!

Tell your mate that I did a bit of searching for you and I can offer you the following (not me, but this is the priced asked for on the net)

- SL signed World Cup 2003 bat - £100 (GBP)

- Zimbabwe Team signed Cricket mini bat - $45.00 (AUS $)

- Signed Surrey cricket bat - £40 (GBP) - Your have to fight Neil for it though

- Martin Love Cricket signed mini bat - $34.00 (AUS $)

- Russell Arnold Cricket signed mini bat - $25.00 (AUS $)

- David Hooks signed Cricket mini bat - $79.00 (AUS $)

- Chris Harris signed Cricket mini bat - $19.00 (AUS $)

Mr. P

mate - u legend!

what sites did you find this? (in particular the Zimbabwe mini bat and the sri lanka 2003WC bat)

Mr. P

i got this guy down to $150.
much better. hes being realistic.
i want it down to at least $100. what do you reckon?

Rich. Could i get those web sites from you? don't wanna be a bother, just asking.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That guy obviously isn't good at negotiating. He drops his asking price by $450 in next to no time.

Last edited: