• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Luke Pomersbach... wow son. You are insane!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Always find it funny that these guys get counselling when this sort of thing happens. "Don't worry folks...he's getting counselling, it'll all be ok in the end". Meanwhile the player looks contrite in front of the media and goes through the counselling process as it's better than the alternative, which is his career ending. I'm always amazed that this realisation only comes to some of these blokes when it's vocalised after the incident occurs.

Of course, it's possible there were extenuating circumstances, but here's some counselling - Don't be a ****ing idiot.

On the other hand, it must be wonderful being a psychologist these days. So many opportunities.
Think you missed the point, the guy didn't do this just because hes a dickhead (as much as he may be one) but theres obviously some other problems there too. I'm not saying he should get off with a slap on the wrist or anything, afterall he is an adult but I think theres more benefit in helping the guy sort out his problems and not having to worry about cricket or where he's gonna live or if Bubba is coming in from cell block 3 this arvo.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think you missed the point, the guy didn't do this just because hes a dickhead (as much as he may be one) but theres obviously some other problems there too. I'm not saying he should get off with a slap on the wrist or anything, afterall he is an adult but I think theres more benefit in helping the guy sort out his problems and not having to worry about cricket or where he's gonna live or if Bubba is coming in from cell block 3 this arvo.
:laugh:

Fair point, and I agree there must be something else going on.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bloody hell. :mellow:

And this thread title in-URL reads alarmingly like aussie-speak: 43797-luke-pomersbach-wow-son-you-insane

Frakstar

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
P.S not quite sure if that was the best look either Pomers, last thing you probably require in your situation was to have two evil looking "henchmen" accompanying you.....:huh:

Craig

World Traveller
If Pomersbach were a fringe state cricketer for WA and wasn't as talented as he is, would WACA have kept him on or given him the flick?

Frakstar

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
If Pomersbach were a fringe state cricketer for WA and wasn't as talented as he is, would WACA have kept him on or given him the flick?
Hard to know for sure, he has set a precedent the others will obviously try to avoid! But I guess, in his favour he is young, but he would want to step very soundly from here on you would think. Hopefully it may be the kick up the bum he needs to really use his skills/talent for the future. Love watching him bat, but last year especially showed next to no patience at all when batting.

brockley

International Captain
With no langer,no pomersback,no north,what will a WA top 6 look like.
Good chance for mitch marsh at least.