• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Bit of a novelty, New Zealand keeping the same opening combo from their last test series.

Polo23

International Debutant
Our batsmen failing to capitalise on starts. Flynn 75, Taylor 93 and Ryder 48. Really need one of those 3 to go on and make 130+

Oram gone for a duck also..LBW to a spinner (whats new?).

NZ 260/6, McCullum and Vettori at the crease.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Our batsmen failing to capitalise on starts. Flynn 75, Taylor 93 and Ryder 48. Really need one of those 3 to go on and make 130+

Oram gone for a duck also..LBW to a spinner (whats new?).

NZ 260/6, McCullum and Vettori at the crease.
Yawn - what's new.

Lostman

State Captain
Cant wait for these tests to start.

Always liked SL/NZ games, also first time I would get a chance to see most of the new guys in the NZ order.
Hope they also stopped watering the Galle pitch after the pakistan test in the first week of July. Kulasekera/Mendis to open the bowling followed by Murali/Herath :cool:
Since the Tsunami the relaid Galle track has been more seamer friendly compared to before.

Athlai

Not Terrible
My knee is firmly planted TBF, I'm of the lets go Jeets and Jimmy selection policy.

Also Hay/Williamson/Flynn/Fulton should open

DIRK-NANNES

U19 Vice-Captain
My knee is firmly planted TBF, I'm of the lets go Jeets and Jimmy selection policy
I remember hearing Glenn Turner say Oram was picked over Franklin because they felt his bowling would better suit SL pitches

If Oram flops first test, I wonder if the selectors will have the balls to go Elliott for the second :ph34r:

Athlai

Not Terrible
I remember hearing Glenn Turner say Oram was picked over Franklin because they felt his bowling would better suit SL pitches

If Oram flops first test, I wonder if the selectors will have the balls to go Elliott for the second :ph34r:
I'll remove their balls personally if they do something as silly as that.