• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tendulkar targets 15,000 Test runs, Winning 2011 World Cup

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, so selfish that Tendulkar. Been prolonging his career unnecessarily since WC 2007 just for the sake of his personal records.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, so selfish that Tendulkar. Been prolonging his career unnecessarily since WC 2007 just for the sake of his personal records.
Yep!!

Been scoring so many runs just for himself and the record book:dry:.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I respect the man a lot,and i think he should retire after this World Cup.From all formats.Save a legacy that he has developed over the years.Playing on for a few more years only to reach 15000 does sound a bit shallow IMO.No offence to the man or his supporters.
He's the team's best player mate.

bagapath

International Captain
He's the team's best player mate.
yes. and since his team is no.1 in the world, it means he is one of the very best in the world as well; definitely in the top 5 any which way you look at it. he is not the best in bangladesh, you see. in a team sport like cricket, you can play forever if you are that good. and he is way better in his 22nd year than richards, imran, miandad, kapil, border etc were in their twilight years.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I respect the man a lot,and i think he should retire after this World Cup.From all formats.Save a legacy that he has developed over the years.Playing on for a few more years only to reach 15000 does sound a bit shallow IMO.No offence to the man or his supporters.
wtf, that's even more selfish and shallow than playing on and on and on for records.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He'd be up there if his bowling average last year had been his batting average, TBF. :ph34r:

smash84

The Tiger King
Sreesanth says hi.
I say bye.:dry:
And I say corny

yes. and since his team is no.1 in the world, it means he is one of the very best in the world as well; definitely in the top 5 any which way you look at it. he is not the best in bangladesh, you see. in a team sport like cricket, you can play forever if you are that good. and he is way better in his 22nd year than richards, imran, miandad, kapil, border etc were in their twilight years.
true that. In fact he is probably better in these last few years than even his own prime.

wtf, that's even more selfish and shallow than playing on and on and on for records.
lol......true