• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What cricket team do you support?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
England and Leicestershire.

And anyone playing Australia
England above all.

Struggle to find myself getting behind a single county side unless they're playing Yorkshire or Surrey. Somerset are quite high as they were my local side in Devon for four years, as are Lancashire through the blood... but being a Minor County through and through (Lincolnshire, Devon, Oxfordshire) means the County game is often watched without too much care for the victor.

Cricket Spectator
They're pretty much explained in the signature.

But for the threads sake, Kent and England.

Have a soft spot for Hampshire as well.

elcid

Cricket Spectator
its pretty obvious........west indies (not the current 10th string one) and trinidad and tobago

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Lancashire and Sri Lanka...although I rarely manage to follow the county game properly.

Well, there goes the Tebbitt test...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've been thinking about this thread for the last day or so, and I think the only team I can honestly say I support unconditionally is New South Wales.

Should give us Test status IMO, we'd dominate.

1. Rogers
2. Jaques
3. Hughes
4. Clarke
5. Haddin
6. Thornely
7. Krejza
8. Lee
9. Bracken
10. Clark
11. Bollinger

Katich and Ponting would probably get in under the residency rule by now too. :p

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've been thinking about this thread for the last day or so, and I think the only team I can honestly say I support unconditionally is New South Wales.

Should give us Test status IMO, we'd dominate.

1. Rogers
2. Jaques
3. Hughes
4. Clarke
5. Haddin
6. Thornely
7. Krejza
8. Lee
9. Bracken
10. Clark
11. Bollinger

Katich and Ponting would probably get in under the residency rule by now too. :p
England as well IMO :ph34r:

Woodster

International Captain
England and Essex for me, although living in Manchester I do have a slight soft spot for Lancashire too.

FBU

International Debutant
Lancs and England but if England play two spinners next week it will be Lancs and South Africa.