• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best 5-a-side cricket team

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
2 bowlers, 2batsmen (including WK) and 1 allrounder.

Mine -

1. Sir Don Bradman
2. Gary Sobers
3. Malcolm Marshall
4. Muttiah Muralitharan
5. Adam Gilchrist

(Taken from Facebook.)

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
1. Viv Richards
2. Imran Khan
3. Curtly Ambrose
4. Shane Warne
5. Adam Gilchrist

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jeetan Patel
Shakib al Hasan
Jesse Ryder
Chris Gayle
Brendon McCullum
Haha, I like the thought of doing it this way.

1. Mathew Sinclair
2. Shane Watson
3. Jacques Kallis
4. Jason Krejza
5. James Anderson

Sinclair can keep wickets, Watto's picked as a batsman.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Just imagine how much funner my team would be. Jeets being the man, Shakib being awesome, Ryder being an icon, Gayle being cool and McCullum playing the game so hard it makes him bleed.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rahul Dravid
Darren Powell
Daniel Flynn / Neil McKenzie
Nathan Hauritz
Stuart Broad (He's an allrounder else he wouldn't be playing for England right?? :p :ph34r:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Dave Mohammed

That's it. Would bowl the opposition 5 a side team out in 5 balls, removing the need for another bowler. Then he'd knock off the winning run with a first ball 6, removing the need for any other batsman, or even a guy at the other end for running.

Fusion

Global Moderator
1. Don Bradman
2. Gary Sobers
3. Imran Khan
4. Adam Gilchrist
5. Malcolm Marshall

Really wanted to go with Viv at #2, but Sobers gives me the spin option with just as good batting.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not doing it for sentimental reason like some, so...
1. Bradman
2. Sobers
3. Warne
4. Marshall
5. Gilchrist