• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When does it start?

Rasterius

Cricket Spectator
I could just ring up the coaches for my clubs but does anyone know when
1. The wa district season starts and
2. when normal club cricket starts.
I would be suprised if anyone knew but Im getting impatient and cant remember when it started last year.

mat

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I could just ring up the coaches for my clubs but does anyone know when
1. The wa district season starts and
2. when normal club cricket starts.
I would be suprised if anyone knew but Im getting impatient and cant remember when it started last year.
My normal club season has sign up later this month. Going by last years fixtures, and presuming they start at the same time as last year, play will begin at the start of october(October 12) BTW, what team do you play for.

District started at about the same time for us last year, with the U15's possibly starting a bit earlier, not sure on their exact date( i think it was Oct. 19 last year)