• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Stuart Broad Appreciation Society

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
looked through the thread, luckily I said nothing insulting, though it was mainly about an ex of his, she was seriously hot, not like his partner now is hideous tbh..

Yeah what a guy, think I was always on the side of him, when so many said after every bad test or two he needs to be dropped, then he would put in an incredible spell, and the cycle would repeat, it's really only been about the last four years that seems to have stopped.

He is someone who seemed to have a bit of a twatty personality, but tbh his commentary stints and social posting has shown it's much of an act, and the trolling of Aussies has just been really fun.

8-15

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I just think he mellowed with age and made it a trollish pantomime character thing but I do think he was very real with his twattish stuff in his early years.

Which is understandable, it's what happens with most folks.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Athers has had a piece, obviously pre-recorded on Sky, including him ranting at a camera drone early in his career then laughing and joking about it after the play finished, no real reason to believe that hasn't been what he's done throughout his time.