• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Stuart Broad Appreciation Society

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
So Stuart Bwoad is going to be on the Jonathan Ross show on Friday apparently and his missus is in a Lads mag.

So it begins....
Why do the WAGs do that? There's so few of them that I think are cool. Have some self-respect!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why do the WAGs do that? There's so few of them that I think are cool. Have some self-respect!
Not really sure why they do that, but in this case she is an actress and a model, so it's possible the photoshoot predated the fame. Have to say, just saw it in passing, didn't purchase it, so can't tell you the context of the shoot, may not have been specifically for the mag just promoting something else she was doing.

Spark

Global Moderator
Reckon Broad might well be the guy who takes the most wickets for Eng in the series, because I can see him constructing 3 and 4 wicket haul - getting wickets against the lower order more often.
****, how are we gonna get decent totals now that Broad has the wood over Doherty, Siddle and Hilfenhaus?

:laugh:@SOC