cricket betting betway blog banner small

Thread: Great characters

School Boy/Girl Cricketer pako007's Avatar

Great characters

Now i got up with something i saw lately, it`s about inzamam ul haq i heard this guy is super funny. i remember 1 classic of him.
    Amer Sohail said about Inzamam:
    the test match started and Wasim and Waqar were taking wickets quite frequently, as i and Inzamam were in the slips we crouched down in the first few overs, after a few overs inzamam was still crouching down. i asked him are you okay? he said yeah im fine i am just trying to sleep. with the ball reversing like that it won`t come in this direction.

what about that, he has some more classics he seemed to be a comedian.
    does any1 remember a cricketer that was funny and maybe remember a quote?

Cheers

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Shri's Avatar
    Thats not the funniest thing he has did. Loved his post match presentation speeches always. What a legend!

Yeah forget to mention, but anyways he is very funny. i remember another one, mushtaqq ahmed was bowling on a dead pitch, and inzi was silly point or short leg. mushi was bowling long hops and inzi feared for his life that day. after a few life threatening shot he stood up and said: Shahbaz Mushi bhai ieder hee. translation: well done Mushi just keep bowling there. and he also asked the sweeper if he needed a helmet too. this guy cracks me up.

he also commented abput selectors, he said that selectors are those persons that themselves have never been selected.

would love some good replies on this topic.

I know Vettori once said,: white skinny guys don't do Haka's ( traditional Maori War Dance, as he's NZ skipper)
    Amobokobokoboko envolved in the noble game of cricket

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26925250@N06/3350344319/

that`s right. i once remember Mushi`s quote. he was bowling to inzamam in the nets, and inzamam was smacking every ball straight back intentionally it is on youtube also that he hurts mushi. Mushi got hit and said: Patel keddan nahi honda teh hoon wekho. translation: in the real matches you cannot even play patel away, and look at you guys now. it is funnier in pakistani language. i saw one of merv hughes also. previous.

i remember Holding saying, it is always a great facility of having two balls cricket balls that is.

McGrath once said to a west indies player i guess bravo: hey Bravo i kissed your wife it tasted like sarwans **** something like this. you shouldn`t be aloud to say this

i remember once that sri lanka were play australia and ranatunga was well set and warney was bowling to him trying to make him drive when all of a sudden heals pipes up from behind the stumps and says "Warney put a mars bar on a good length
    Demon fast bowler

Cricket Spectator
    well
    Donald Bradman Perhaps his greatest asset was his wonderful eye. He was able to judge the length of a ball exceptionally early in its flight, which enabled him to play strokes which other players wouldn't even attempt. Like all great players, he kept his head perfectly still as the ball came down the pitch so that he could get an accurate focus on the length of the ball.
    He would play a ball just short of a length on the off side to wide mid on with the greatest ease. Often where most batsmen would have played a defensive shot he, without hesitation, would hit the ball to boundary.

Laughed myself silly, tbh.

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Still rofling tbh
    Parmi

planetcricket
    Inappropriate signature.
    --Moderators

Thread Information