• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the CC Posters II

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So I think we did this about three years ago...we all know Smitteh is the undisputed King of CW, but if we did a BOTM based on cricket posts alone, who would win? Well now is your time to find out...I am willing to run a battle, I reckon 64 posters might be enough, but it's up for discussion.

Ideas/suggestions on this?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nice one - can any posters who wish to be excluded please either say so in this thread or send me a PM

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As an aside, how do nominated members feel about posting who their favourite cricketer is? Just as a little aside to go in the poster details when the battles go up.

For EWS & Uppercut I think I'm right in saying Sinclair & Pollock, could be wrong though

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah didn't include Richard as IIRC I read a post of his in the BOTM thread saying he doesn't like to partake in battles.
Only since he started getting knocked out first round, tbh. :p

Jono's the reigning champ, IIRC?

Be interesting to see how the new blood does; Uppercut's already been mentioned, but Messers fertang and zaremba should go ok in this too.

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
pup11
Fusion
jono - not sure whether he's actually been nom'd or not.
Manee
np10
four or six