• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blatant Advert: Caistor Town CC vs Nottinghamshire - Wayne Noon's Benefit Match

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Nottinghamshire's second choice wicketkeeper Wayne Noon celebrates his benefit year in 2003, and as part of it there is a benefit match planned for this Sunday, July 20th, at Caistor Town Cricket Club, Brigg Road, Caistor, Lincolnshire.

A Caistor Town CC Select XI will take on a Wayne Noon Nottinghamshire XI in a Twenty20 match at Caistor's picturesque Brigg Road ground, overlooking the Ancholme Valley.

The match starts at 2.30pm, following a Junior exhibition game at 11.00, and the bar will be open all day. There will also be a bouncy castle :)

Tickets are £2.50, which admits one adult and one child, with extra admission £1.00.

I recommend that everyone in the area gets down to Caistor and enjoys the game :)

Rich2001

International Captain
Due to the fact that we at Cricket Web only allow people to advertise once only and you have already done so in the Caistor Town CC forum iam going to have to close this thread :P

Nope Iam weak and couldn't bring myself to upset you :D

Anyway hope all goes well and everone has a great day - Oh and the poor scorers can keep up with the rate ;)

Swanny

School Boy/Girl Captain
Im playing and to be honest the prospect of batting is a little worrying.Hopefully i can jsut field. Hard bouncy track against quick bowlers, my hamstrings getting tighter by the day.............