• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dissertation - can you help?

Uni Student

Cricket Spectator
Hi,
I am a Business Masters student currently writing my dissertation, and I would be very grateful if you would take a few minutes to fill in this short questionnaire:

Team Sports Fan Questionnaire

I am looking to collect data on people who:

- normally watch a team sport at least once a week (this includes watching live, on TV, on the internet, or through any other media)

- and normally check the game scores and fixtures results of a team sport at least once a week (this includes through TV, the internet, newspapers, or through any other media)?

The results of this questionnaire will form the basis of my dissertation, researching the topic of improving the status of British ice hockey from a minority sport.

Thank you!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Surely the location of the poster will impact on whether or not we'd have an interest in the British Ice Hockey League or not.

I've been to a couple of Brisbane Blue Tongue matches in Australia, not that exciting really.

bagapath

International Captain
dont know if an indian's participation in the survey would be of any help. but the guy is interested in team sports as a topic of research... i like that...