• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sorting stats

Jakester1288

International Regular
How do you sort stats on Cricinfo? Say I wanted to know, Michael Hussey's batting average from 12th March 2007 to today, how would I go about finding this? Or if you can't on Cricinfo (which I doubt), what site do you use?

Also, is there a site/feature that you can use to sort batsmens FC stats in detail (like, in batting positions, innings, etc?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
1) Log into Cricinfo.com | Cricket news, live scores and statistics
2) Click on statisics
3) Click on stats guru
4) Enter in cricketer's name. i.e Mike Hussey
5) Click search
6) Find name and click on the form of the game you are interested in. i.e Test Matches.
7) Enter date in the field named starting date. i.e 12 Mar 2007
8) Click on Submit
9) Read filtered section.

Jakester1288

International Regular
1) Log into Cricinfo.com | Cricket news, live scores and statistics
2) Click on statisics
3) Click on stats guru
4) Enter in cricketer's name. i.e Mike Hussey
5) Click search
6) Find name and click on the form of the game you are interested in. i.e Test Matches.
7) Enter date in the field named starting date. i.e 12 Mar 2007
8) Click on Submit
9) Read filtered section.
Cheers. Just worked it out.

I went to the tests section then I typed in Hussey. Because down the bottom where you type the name looks different I thought you couldn't enter a name there and adjust the stats above to what you wanted. I thought you could only search a group of people's stats like that.