• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

C.L.R. James - The Black Cardus?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They sell it at Borders, here anyways.

Great stuff SJS. Beyond a Boundary is a book that stays with you for a long time. Have his A Majestic Innings: Writings on Cricket compilation as well which I'm yet to read.
Went to Borders in the city here yesterday - it's closed down while they re-build Centrepoint. Put an order in for it at Dymocks, they said it might take a few months though - nothing in stock.

pasag

RTDAS
Try this one, will get there in a week. Otherwise I'll just send you my copy, not like I'm ever going to re-read it.

Joe Ninety

School Boy/Girl Captain
Went to Borders in the city here yesterday - it's closed down while they re-build Centrepoint. Put an order in for it at Dymocks, they said it might take a few months though - nothing in stock.
I can have a look in Brissy for you if you'd like. It's too good a book not to have.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cheers guys.

I've just purchased it from the link Gelman posted.

Appreciate your help.