• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England Test Matches Next Year

kp4captain

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I believe, not 100% that next year England have test matches against Bangladesh and Pakistan?
Can anybody tell me where these tests are to be played and when i can get hold of ticket information becasue i would really like to go to an England Test next year

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure on dates, but there are also going to be two Tests and two T20 internationals between Pakistan and Australia in England next summer.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Can't help with the dates yet, but the venues are in here.

Tests v Bangladesh: TBC, Headingley Carnegie
ODIs: Edgbaston, Trent Bridge, Bristol

Tests v West Indies: Lord’s, Trent Bridge, Edgbaston, Brit Oval
ODIs v West Indies: Rose Bowl, Brit Oval, Headingley Carnegie, Durham, Lord's.

ODIs v Australia: Cardiff, Rose Bowl, Brit Oval, Lord's, Old Trafford

International Twenty20s: TBC

Twenty20 finals day: Rose Bowl

Friends Provident Trophy final: Lord’s
Just replace West Indies with Pakistan.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Only six Tests next year? Is that why the Aussies are coming for 5 ODIs, or is that series the reason for the missing Test?

(if that makes sense)

stumpski

International Captain
The eight Tests scheduled for next year will be the most played in an English season since the Triangular Tournament of 1912 when nine were played (and those were three days duration IIRC).