• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2010 T20 world cup

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Groups and fixtures have been announced.

I'm glad to see they have spread the four 'weaker' teams out this time. Hopefully we'll see the best 8 teams in the next round, if one of the 'weaker' teams gets through, they will have done it by beating one of the top 8 nations.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Are they going to allow some sort of atmosphere this time, i.e not banning the drums playing and making the tickets a reasonable price? Also is it really a World Cup or World Championship?

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Phew, thank God Australia didn't get another World Cup. We've been spoiled rotten over the last couple of decades.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
but i do have a prob that we have just 8 months between two t20 world cups
it'll be a joke

pup11

International Coach
This is just ridiculous, ICC are arranging an ICC tournament in virtually every six months, it just takes the gloss and importance away from these tournaments, anyways I just hope as NUFAN already pointed out, making sure that the atmosphere during this event isn't anything like what it was during the 2007 WC should be very important, and everything in order to that should be done by both ICC and WICB.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol, have just found out Australia are in this group as the unseeded team :laugh:

Oh well, the ICC seems to have ended up with sensible groups somehow.