• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in West Indies

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
That is what is truly worrying for Bangladesh IMO. This Windies 'goodness knows what' string side was a bit of composure away from winning 2 of the ODI's and 1 of the tests.

I can't help but feel a Windies win with this side would have been disastrous because it would only encourage Hunte and Cameron to carry on with their ridiculous stance not to pick our best players even though their available.

Still amongst all this darkness Kemar Roach really is a shining light. He is going to be a fantastic bowler. The way he came back in his second spell was great to see. 13 wickets in the 2 tests on slow/low wickets, and 10 in 3 ODI's. Fantastic stuff.

cricman

International 12th Man
Bangladesh still tried hard to throw it away, just West Indies couldn't catch for toffee. They should be winning games like this with a bit more composure and quality.
You add some of the ICL players and Mashrafe, I really believe we will become a Top Flight ODI, we still dont produce Fast Bowlers the way the rest of the world does so there will always have issues with bounce and pace, which will cause us troubles in Test sinve we dont get the type of practice you need.

Tamim Iqbal
Shahriar Nafees
Mohammed Ashraful
Alok Kapali
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushifiqr Rahim
Aftab Ahmed
Mahmudullah
Abdur Razzak
Mashrafe Mortaza
Syed Rasel

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bangladesh have issues on any pitch. Even at home they're fairly useless. There's no real excuse for that after 10 years of international cricket, the new crop of players should at least be able to bat for long periods at home and not just do their best headless chicken impression once they get a bit bored.

elcid

Cricket Spectator
seriously....any chance of a consolation win for makeshift WI? or am I unnecessarily getting my hopes up?

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Windies G-string finally win a match, very comfortably as well, in conditions ideally suited to Bangladesh.

Oh dear. I really hope the WICB doesn't think this means they are ready to strike fear into the opposition at the ICCCT.