• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in West Indies

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Terry evoking memories of Gordon Greenidge. Start right as rain but once his back went and started batting on one leg, his gone crazy.

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
Dowlin smashing it everywhere here, maybe he'll be one of the few positives out of this mess for the Windies?
Him and Roach and possibly Sammy. That's it.

I think this strike could be a blessing in disguise. With Roach performing, Daren Powell now gets further away from the national team and now Dowlin can slot into that brittle more order.

Last edited:

elcid

Cricket Spectator
great work from dowlin...sammy shocked me with his hitting...bangladeshi bowlers were looking 4 it tho

stumpski

International Captain
Bernard strikes after a promising start by Tamim and Siddique. Sammy's off the field, otherwise he might not have been bowling yet.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Two trademark Bangladesh dismissals so far. Fate worse than death to be their batting coach when the batsmen frequently show they've learn **** all from their experiences.

stumpski

International Captain
111-2 after 24.1, and it's raining ... I don't suppose anyone knows who's ahead on D/L? I would guess the West Indies.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Doesn’t seem to be a speed gun for today’s game but Tonge seems lively. The guy is built as well and gets good carry. Action doesn’t seem all that polished though, seems to fall away and not complete his action.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Bernard seems to have had a decent series as well. Played some handy knocks, chipped in with a few wickets and looks a very good fielder. Better all-rounder than Pollard.

cricman

International 12th Man
Two trademark Bangladesh dismissals so far. Fate worse than death to be their batting coach when the batsmen frequently show they've learn **** all from their experiences.
Add another trademark dissmissal to the tally, good knock important for all parties for Ashraful to get his form back

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Better off without Ashraful. The guy's never going to learn, not going to get anywhere as a national side with batsmen who average a shade over 20.

cricman

International 12th Man
Just as I was about to write that Shakib is a boss, he gone I have little faith in the rest of the lineups ability to get a simple task