• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in West Indies

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon Bangers could give a full strength WI a run for their money when they play at home.
The pitches are much the same in the Caribbean these days itbt. It's a real shame they've been robbed of the chance to find out if they can.

Athlai

Not Terrible
The pitches are much the same in the Caribbean these days itbt. It's a real shame they've been robbed of the chance to find out if they can.
Think they crack up a bit better for the spinners TBH. Shakib and his spinning crew are deadly at home.

Athlai

Not Terrible
If they weren't horrendously unprofessional they would have.
I think you aren't giving credit to the size of Dan's testicles. Bangladesh have come close to winning in a fair few of their last home matches. Just need another seamer and a bit more grit in the batting.

frey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Congratulations to Bangladesh.....but you have to feel sorry for the WI fans who had to put up with several players not yet up to test standard. Hopefully, the playing roster returns to test strength shortly.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stop the series. Please. If I was over there, I'd be urging people to boycott it too. If there was any justice, not one WICB member would continue to be drawing a paycheck for allowing a situation which has been brewing for years to reach this point.

shivfan

Banned
Is Sammy the only player whos relatively there or there abouts in terms of being close to the top XI?
It's hard to say....

While Sammy's a good ODI player, I don't think he's in the second XI for Tests. The same with Bernard.

However, I believe Roach should be above Baker in the pecking order, but just below Rampaul, who is again unfortunate not to make his Test debut.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
The ICC are concerned that the Windies may send a weakened team to the Champions Trophy but don't seem to give two hoots that the integrity of test cricket is currently being underminded. :sleep: Waste of space.