• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in West Indies

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's like he doesn't understand how great a runscoring opportunity this is for all Bangladeshi batsmen. Kayes, that is.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Oh heard an interview with Daren Powell and he says Vasbert Drakes, Chamderpaul and Nash are the pros he's played with. Also said if the team improved their professionalism the performances would improve and that the guys feel bad when they lose.

Also said domestic cricket is a shambles and proposed bringing in foreign players and some other things I've forgotten. He also said he's reviewed his bowling and will be working on it.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
He seemed to be making the point that if the players could becoem as professional as those three the inconsistency would be lessened.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well Chanderpaul is the only one of those three who is an outstanding cricketer, and he was that way since long before he became a pro. I see the point that he is trying to make, but paying people like professionals doesn't transform them into professionals. There needs to be a discipline there that justifies such a paycheque.

I suppose on the whole it's a Catch-22 though.

AaronK

State Regular
I have no idea where this match is going to be honest.. the BD's lead is 120 odds it is second session 4th day..if they stratch the lead to 300 by the end of today and declare... we might have an interesting match for tomarrow.. but with the pace they are going right now.. i highly doubt that..

brockley

International Captain
Nah aaron bangladesh way too conservative,don't forget bangladesh has gone from near certain wins to losses and draws.
Expect bangladesh to bat at least to lunch,where it will be a draw.
This is not like the ashes,need compettive sides for that.
Bangladesh at least looked to have saved its test status tho,maybe next test.

cricman

International 12th Man
Tamim should have put that one away as well, great knock tho.

Would have put Ash in to increase the RR though

shivfan

Banned
A bit harsh on Richards really. I don't think he played any shot that the ball didn't merit. And as for his prowess against spin, he didn't get enough time to prove one way or the other. He only lasted a couple of balls against an, admittedly, above-average spin bowler. Chanderpaul's looked worse facing a couple of balls against Swann this year. But we all know he's no poor player of spin.
Well, Dale with have a chance to redeem himself in the second innings tomorrow....
:cool:
One thing's for sure - he'll face Shakib early in his innings!