• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyway to watch Sky Sports streaming?

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
I want to watch skysports and watch the Twenty20 WC. My parents have it downstairs, but they want let me watch it. :dry:

So anyways please?:happy:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
No, not legally. You can watch some sports on the Sky player, but not until they have already aired. Just tell your parents to do one.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Why won't your parents let you watch it?

And no, you can't stream it legally, as GIMP said. No talk of illegal stuff ect.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Reckon its a (not so) cleverly disguised **** and bull story made up so to ask the question "where can I get free streaming from?" tbh.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
You can get a Sky Sports Multi-room package I think, which would let you watch Sky in your room (if you have a TV there, doi)

Thread Closed.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I think it's awesome as it means I can watch Sky when I'm (a) at my parents' and (b) on my maths summer school.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Special for the Ashes apparently, you have to register for it but apparently its free even if you don't have multiroom. Been adverts about it on sky
Do you have to have Sky to get it?

Good thing is here it's on free-to-air television, is this the same in England?

Jakester1288

International Regular
Yeah I'm pretty sure that you have to be an SS subcriber.

Nope, costs the equivalent to about 55 Aus Dollars a month to watch it. Is ridiculously overpriced and very annoying.
Yeah, the price is a bit over the top. Same with Foxtel/Austar in Australia.

Anyway, we get it on free-to-air.

It seems a bit odd that the English have to pay to watch it in their own country, whilst us Aussies get to watch it for free, when it's on the other side of the world.