• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket related book names/writers

pako007

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Guys this is quite funny i read this thingy on cricinfo, and commentators were inventing book names and their writers that related to cricket. i had a good laugh and since the guys on this forum are quite inventive im expecting good stuff. people will think of book names with writers at the end of this thread i suppose we make a hall of fame for the most funiest. i`ll start off then.

How to duck---------------By: A. Bouncer
Never finding rythm -----By: Al-ways Struggling
How to bowl attacking--By: A.T. The Stumps

this is for me atm think of some more later in this thread.
come up with some good ones guys im looking forward

pako007

the ball coming in ------- by: Ins Wing
going if its nicked--------by: Wal King
Bending your arm-------by: Hugh-e-Chuck

pako007

I think we are the only ones here Jimbles, the rest of the forum only reacts when a white guy posts things.

jimbles

I'm white though. I'm sure it's nothing racial based as to why they aren't replying though.

pako007

Ok guys forget bout what i said before and seriously respond to this thread, i think it is very funny. so any1 who i mature enough to respond most welcome.

Pietch it oep----- By: Geoff Boycott
Banned for life----By: A. Boycott