• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Intercontinental Cup 2009-10

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Scotland in trouble 78/6 so far.

Gotta love McCallum's name on the scorecard.
NFI McCallum

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Canada's latest economic migrant/forced migrant (refugee), Khurram Chohan seems to be handy player. He even played some domestic cricket back home for Lahore.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Scotland in trouble 78/6 so far.

Gotta love McCallum's name on the scorecard.
NFI McCallum
i remember using words to the effect of "McCallum seems to be living up to his initials" in commentary once and upset a lot of Scots apparently :laugh:

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
OMG Canada are 70/6 from 22 Overs. Wats the pitch like?
some movement apparently, but should not warrant 17 wkts in a day as conditions are otherwise good for batting.

Hoping Kenya bowl as well and Ireland bat as badly today...

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rain spoiling it at the moment.
Indeed. It's been sunny all week, but now...

Also, the game is being played in the back-end of nowhere. I'd have rather liked to go, but getting to Eglinton is intensely awkward.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Qaiser Ali from my home city Montreal..............i have played with him many times.......good batsman in domestic Canada but real crappy at the international level.

stumpski

International Captain
First ever 5-wicket return for Steve Tikolo, a week after turning 38 - he had most to do with Ireland sliding from 275-2 to 323-7.

I have an idea that Canada will win despite needing the highest total of the match - Cheema surely needs to be batting higher though.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
"2:09 PM May as well have declared. Crazy running by Connell who came down the pitch looking for a single, West didn't move, Connell ran back and kept on running back to the pavilion. He actually arrived before a bewildered West left the crease."

brilliant commentary from Crisket Europe :laugh:

Ireland 404 all out - big chase ahead for Kenya