• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is wrong with Leicester Ricky?

World Cricket

Cricket Spectator
Hahaha, I've actually been to Tassy and for all the 11 fingers and toes gags it is so beautiful. One of my favourite parts of Oz

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Willy Thorne, The Elephant Man, Engelbert Humperdinck, Shawaddawady, Gary Lineker. Jamee. What's not to love?

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I didn't see a link to a quote in the opening post - which is pretty much common CW currency - so I was rather baffled.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ah, don't have a link or anything, but he said something along the lines of, "I hope we don't go out because then we'll be stuck in Leicester for two weeks"

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
O I C.

Shouldn't this really be in the Twenty20 World Thingy forum, or the Ashes one?

Or, possibly more appropriately, CH?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It must kill you that you love London so much?
Yeah, it does. Bloody wonderful city I have to say. Would move there tomroow tbh, especially with the Ashes just around the corner.

It's awfully crowded though. Not very roomy.