• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don't like cricket? Love it?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sign up for Cricket Web XI cricket. A cricket simulation/role playing game where you can rise through the ranks from domestic level to, potentially, international level. Yes, when I say it like that, it sounds like geek fare. But at the end of the day, we all post fanatically on an Internet forum, so I think we're more than halfway there.

Check the FAQs for a better explanation. or sign up now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If you're wondering whether to sign up or not, it might help you all to know that I'm the star all-rounder for the #1 team and people love playing alongside me

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will Quinn i believe. My actual name.

I posted a bit in the Colts thread at first but lost interest after a while. Maybe i'll give it another shot some time.